Cookie decorating classes are probably one of my favourite classes to teach. Everyone, what ever their previous sugarcraft experience, learns something new and has the opportunity to experiment with all the different techniques that I demonstrate. This enables my students to find the techniques they prefer and the ones they need to practice a little bit more.
Archives for November 2010
- I posted 5 photos on Facebook in the album “Decorated Christmas Cookie Class 2010” http://fb.me/Lo4sqj9V #
- Just taking a break from printing on sugarpaste using edible dusts and embossers as stamps – have you tried it? #
- Lindy’s ‘Celebrate with Mini Cakes’: This amalgamation of mini cakes from some of
Lindy’s previous books was… http://fb.me/ESRb4DoI
It’s back…. ITV’ s Britain’s Best Dish!
We were visited at the NEC by a member of the production team from ITV to tell us all about this fantastic competition!
Last year saw Jonathan Davies from the North of England take the £10,000 first prize with Seared Masala Spring Lamb. In the final, he closely fought off the challenge
The countdown to Christmas has officially started at Lindy’s Cakes! As we commence our festive inspired workshops we are all feeling very Christmassy indeed! Our hugely popular ‘Bauble’ workshop got off to a great start with so many familliar faces. It is lovely to see students coming back to our workshops, a testament to Lindy’s teaching!
I remember when I first saw Lindy’s Bauble cake at HQ…I simply couldn’t… Continue reading
- I posted 5 photos on Facebook in the album "Christmas Bauble Workshop November 2010" http://fb.me/AZ6186KP #
- What a wonderful sunny morning – perfect for driving to our bauble cake covering workshop! The Chilterns are… http://fb.me/LqS7DABH #
- HoHoHo…it's started…we're getting ready for our Christmas Bauble Workshop tomorrow! Christmas is coming cake… http://fb.me/LplUjGRT #
- Virtually all our buttercream
- See a picture of me and other well known cake decorating authors at the NEC on Valerie Eudjiourian blog http://fb.me/LuuS4SDN #
- 5mm x 30cm (12in) sugarpaste spacers now available to order via our online shop – we’ve reduced the length so they… http://fb.me/BwxR01Vf #
- Sets of round pastry cutters now back in stock – perfect for cutting
Cake International is a wonderful showcase for sugarcraft talent from both the Uk and around the world. This year saw a staggering amount of entries in each class, for example the wedding cake class had 50 cakes entered! I am always so busy that it is never possible to see all the entries but here are a few more that appealed to me (see yestursdays post
I never have much spare time at Cake International, as I’m needed on my trade stand most of the time, however whenever I do escape I head straight to the competition area – there are always so many lovely competition peices to see. I never manage to see them all but here are a selection of some of the cakes and sugarcraft pieces that appealed to me… Continue reading
Months of preparation went into the Lindy’s Cakes stand at last weekends very successful Cake International Show 2010 at the NEC in Birmingham. We know that many of you visited us there but due to the crowds couldn’t see all we had on offer…..so we thought you’d like to see a few pictures of the calm before the storm!
[caption id=”attachment_3947″ align=”aligncenter” width=”450″ caption=”Starting to set up the stand… Continue reading
- Signing out…early night for us…see you all at the NEC #
- Just a reminder that it will be cash or cheque only on the Lindy’s Cakes stand this weekend! #
- Any last minute requests for collection only items to be picked up from the NEC cake show? http://fb.me/yk5jNWdO #
- Chinese Happiness character download now available –