I am a highly creative designer and educator who’s medium is sugar. I am passionate about design and colour and love nothing better than sharing my knowledge and sugarcraft skills with others. Over the years I have worked with many companies on all sorts of exciting cake related projects. Here is just a small sample of some of the companies I have worked with:
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER?
To give you a few ideas, here are some examples:
- Press launches and PR: Designing cakes for companies, whether this be to promote new cake decorating products or as a PR initiative.
- TV and online education: Teaching, entertaining and sharing my love of sugarcraft in front of cameras.
- Demonstrations: Showing how products can be used easily and effectively – in store or at food and cake shows.
- Ask the expert: Answering cake decorating and baking questions in the printed press and online.
- Feature writing: Writing articles for magazines, both step by step cake decorating projects and more general cake related features.
- Judging and prize giving: For cake decorating competitions.
- Product development: Giving feedback and constructive advice on prototypes of new baking and cake decorating products.
- Brand Ambassadorial roles: Helping to promote baking and cake decorating products and brands
These are only examples, if you have something else in mind, please feel free to make contact.
Lindy Smith in action plus a selection of her work:
I am selective, I only work with companies who are a good fit.
I do NOT: Work for free, for samples, or for “exposure.” Sugar isn’t free and neither am I. Thank you for understanding!
- Cake designer, multi award winning, highly creative with 25 years experience.
- Best-selling international author with 15 cake decorating book titles.
- Experienced demonstrator both on stage and in front of cameras.
- International teacher, having taught classes all around the world.
- Eye for detail, a love of colour, a perfectionist with a passion for all things cake!
- Large social media following.
I look forward to hearing from you….. Let’s make some sugar magic together!